easy-Speak Advanced Tasks for Club Officers
A series of chapters containing instructions and advice for Advanced Tasks of Club Management
4. Manage Leadership Manuals
Adding a Leadership Manual
Login as the VPE and follow these steps to record which Leadership Manual a member is using.
- Go to This Club dropdown list from the top menu.
- Select the Leadership Chart
- A list of club members is shown with progress for each Leadership manual.
- If you have system permission as VP Education for this club there will be '+' characters in the far right column for each member.
- Click on the '+' and select the leadership manual that this member is working on
- You will be returned to the Leadership Track chart
Let's have a closer look at this process as Minnie adds a leadership chart for Donald Duck. Minnie selects the + symbol to the right of Donald's record and the following popup screen appears.
Minnie can select the appropriate leadership manual by its initials in the drop down list before selecting the Submit button. The result for Donald is immediately shown in his Leadership track. See below.
Minnie can now move on and record an individual assignment from one of the CL projects for another member.
See next sub-chapter