easy-Speak for TM Web Masters
A series of chapters containing instructions on the setup of a club site on easy-Speak
3. Adding clubs
3.3. Locating members
Locating current membership information can be done by logging into Toastmasters International as a Club Officer or District Officer.
- Login at http://www.toastmasters.org/
- Select either Club Central from the Leadership tab.
Note: access will depend on your current status as a Club Officer or District Officer
- Select your District or Club displayed for you
- Select the Club Membership option and Export
Note: this will create an Excel Spreadsheet and display on your desktop.
- Save this file to your Toastmasters folder and include TI Membership in the file name.
Note: if you are accessing the list as a District Officer the spreadsheet will display the entire list for an area or division etc.
- Copy that spreadsheet to a new Excel file ready for the next step.